NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Outfit: She's so Unusual

 Today was such a great day! I feel like I really accomplished some things that needed tending to including laundry and cleaning my studio. After I got some work done I visited Salvation Army and hit the mother load of vintage records including a perfect album "She's so Unusual" by Cyndi Lauper. I LOVE feel good music... I just can't get enough! Anyway, Mary Brennan sent me this dress which made my day.. Thanks, Mary! It fits me perfectly. Also, I filmed a Whole Foods Haul that will be uploaded really soon! The weather has been so sunny and cheerful in Chicago that I can't help but smile! I can't believe it's only spring and it's already 80 degrees F! How is your spring going?
Outfit Details: gloves- Great Grandma Frisina's
Hat- my mother's
dress- vintage, gift from Mary Brennan
love, polly

3 comments:

Vikee said...

You look gorgeous

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loving the make up styling, very authentic 80's ... perfect for dancing around with Cyndi :)

Andyandra said...

You look amazing! This outfit is sooo gorgeous!
xx

https://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/06/summer-feelings.html