NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

The Importance of Being Silly

x2D7vc on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Hey, guys! So I have a question for you... how important do you think it is to show your silly side on your blog? Do you want to see more silly posts from me? I'm a VERY silly person and it's probably because of how loud and goofy my family and friends are. I just wanted to pop in to say Happy Saturday. I'm pretty silly in my youtube videos and I'd like to think some of my outfit out-takes are silly, too. I love to make people laugh! It's my favorite thing. Speaking of silliness, has anyone seen Katy Perry's new music video? I'm in love with how silly it is and it inspired this post! XO
Outfit details: Pink Nerd Glasses c/o Sunglass Warehouse
Pink Ione T-Strap Wedge Heels c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear
My make-up: lipstick- Lime Crime's Red Velvet Velvetine Lip Stain
love, polly

18 comments:

Gentri said...

Yes!! Love this! Being silly is the best :)

Marzipan said...

:D being silly is the best!

Purple said...

This is too cute. Love the silliness <3 I don't think I incorporate enough silliness in my blog myself, but I definitely should c:

Becky Bedbug said...

I love a bit of silliness on a blog!

Becky
xx

Marta Chan said...

I think that being silly, if not always and extremely, is pretty healthy. Makes everybody happy around you and you let it go any energies inside you. BE SILLY FOREVER and don't hide it ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello hun:)
I really love this post,it's very nice!
Maybe we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog!

Vivian de Violet said...

I love it! Thank you for a lovely comment on my blog, I am enjoying reading yours now :)

Romina Santana said...

Yes we need more sillyness in the blog! By the way, I love the outfit, very cute colours!

Unknown said...

We should all make a silly post sometime! It's funny and it's a way of showing people who we are!
and about the video, Katy did a greta job, but I'm obsessed over the lyrics video! Everything looks so sweet and yummy, I love it *and i love the song*
Much love, Polly :)
Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

Alexandra Marie said...

Yup, yup, yup! Shows the fun side of us bloggers, right!? Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Um. It's very. very. important :)

Gemma Roberts said...

Most definitely. And sometimes, there's just no hiding it ; )


Gemma
Faded Windmills

Unknown said...

Yes! More silliness!

Lauren said...

Being silly is the key to happiness. Some bloggers are so serious, I always wonder what they're like in real life. When I read your blog, I feel like I'm getting the whole you, not just a snapshot of what you want us all to see. x

Mrs. Aa said...

look cute

visit mine,
Miss Aa

lisa said...

Bring on the silly! I love these photos!!

~ K said...

I'm terribly behind on my blog reading, so this is a super delayed comment :(

but I just wanted to pop by and say that if you're going to look that adorable being silly, then I can handle some more silly ;)

Everyone seems so 'oh so serious' lately, it's a nice breath of fresh air to see some silly.

Unknown said...

So quirky and fun! I adore the ruffled blouse in the gif set! (:

http://www.maddzfashion.blogspot.com/