NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Coconut Yogurt Ginger Almond Milk Pops

These pops are especially refreshing for someone who's looking for a cold milky summer popsicle, and it's nice because the fresh diced ginger chunks in these make them savory and a bit spicy. I really enjoyed them. I sprinkled a bit of powdered ginger on top.

Recipe: a handful of fresh chopped ginger bits
1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup of vegan coconut strawberry yogurt (as in a cup of yogurt you buy at the store)
1 banana
Place in the blender and blend! Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze for a few hours. XO
love, polly

5 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

cutest treats!

Tatyana Vogt said...

These look super delicious and super easy to make as well!! Love the straws you used as sticks. SUPER cute!! Now I just have to go buy a Popsicle mold!! lol

Unknown said...

Mmm, these looks delicious!! Plus, ginger happens to be one of my favorites. :]
♡ Dulce

Marisa Noelle said...

I'm obsessed with popsicles...like they are the single snack I crave everyday...and I keep them stocked in my freezer, so I pretty much eat one every day (no lie!) I will surely be giving these ones a whirl!

To answer your comment: I am an instrument dweeb and collect so many - old and new, hehe. When I took the photos for my blog, my accordion happened to be laying out on my piano b/c I was playing it, but when I took my instagram photo yesterday, my glockenspiel was out instead. I have a melodica too but that wasn't pictured. Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed? You play the accordion too? How I wish you lived close to me so we could "jam" together :-).

Beauty Follower said...

Love greek yogurt, so i should try these pops!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr