NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Banana Date Cinnamon Ginger Pops

I'm so excited to share my first popsicle of the season with you! It's so refreshing and easy to make. I blended these ingredients together in the blender:
3 pitted chopped dates
1 ripened banana
1/2 cup apple juice (you can also use almond milk or rice milk, soy milk... etc.)
a few dashes of cinnamon
1 coin of diced fresh ginger
Pour into your molds and let freeze for about 3 hours. Enjoy!
I got my popsicle molds from JoAnn, but here's a similar one online!
love, polly

3 comments:

The Braided Bandit said...

Oh my goodness this sounds SO good, so many of my favorites all together! Totally pinning the recipe :)
xo Hannah

Viva La DIY said...

Yum, absolutely mouthwatering!!
♡ Dulce

Purple said...

Oh this looks so good! I have to give it a try once it warms up some more <3