NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Never Forget Springtime

yes, I already pressed some... haha :)
Bluebells have started blooming in my parent's backyard and I no longer need shoes to walk about. The best thing about this time of year is the blooming Magnolia Trees, and I'll be extremely heartbroken when they fade. Here are a few moments from my morning outside. I finally have a day off work and my mind is racing with possibilities before I move to Chicago in a couple of weeks! These photos are taken with my new 50 mm lens that I hardly ever use.. but it's pretty fabulous when I learn to work it. Thanks for the recommendation, Nathan Adhikari! Happy Springtime, everyone !
love, polly

5 comments:

The Braided Bandit said...

Kitties and flowers, sounds like the perfect morning to me! :)

Purple said...

Such pretty photos <3

Grace said...

Such soft, lovely photos! Gorgeous subject matter!
Grace
www.creativelygraceful.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, girl!

~ K said...

I did have a sudden feeling these were taken with a different lens. I'm really hoping to get a 50mm lens with a low f stop maybe 1.8 or something to get the lovely blur affect on the photos.

Lovely lovely photos - I'm so happy about spring!! It's my favourite season.