NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Outfit: I am a Dahlia Girlfriend

When Van from Dahlia contacted me about reviewing a piece of their clothing from their new winter update, I was so ecstatic and immediately said, "YES!" My interview is also up on the Dahlia Blog here! Dahlia is such a fabulous brand from London, United Kingdom! I've always wanted to visit London, and now I feel as if I have a special memento from there. This scalloped black leather pinafore was the piece of clothing I chose, and it's really comfortable and easy to iron (on the opposite side). It's also lined which is fabulous! Admittedly, I wore pettipants underneath this pinafore because it's still technically Winter here in Illinois, USA. One day, I will flash the camera and show you my pettipants... but today is not that day! I love this pinafore and I feel like it's incredibly versatile even though it's black and I am not great at styling black clothing. I am, however, good at styling shiny, leather, metallic, glittery things. The scallops are adorable and the pinafore is very well made! I loved the packaging so much that I also made hair ribbons out of it! .

Sunglasses c/o Sunglass Warehouse
White Jabot Neck Blouse c/o Joules
Knee Socks American Apparel
Vintage Blue Gloves
My Mother's Hat (which was my go-to 'traveling' hat while living in New York City for three months)
Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow Palette
Benefit Mascara
love, polly

16 comments:

Sammi said...

Ahh the pinafore is such a great piece, and you look fabulous! <3

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Vikee said...

you look amazing
awesome ensemble
fabulous pictures

love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Emma said...

The cutest! Love the pinafore, so amazing on you Polly! I also love that you re-used the ribbon, such a nice touch!

Dahlia are lucky to have you modelling their clothes!

Emma x

lisa said...

What an amazing pinafore- it doesn't get better than scallops! You styled it perfectly and so you with the bright pops of color!

Antee Gurung said...

omg u r such a doll!!!

Btw do check out my new post
stay in touch'
xoxo

Antee Gurung said...

omg u r such a doll!!!

Btw do check out my new post
stay in touch'
xoxo

Antee Gurung said...

omg u r such a doll!!!

Btw do check out my new post
stay in touch'
xoxo

Antee Gurung said...

omg u r such a doll!!!

Btw do check out my new post
stay in touch'
xoxo

Unknown said...

Amazing photos, you really styled this garment well! I particularly adore your blue vanity case.

Purple said...

Pretty sure I've said this before, but you are literal perfection. Cutest little pinafore and I love your styling & makeup <3

Celia Meylán said...

You look super cute, remind me of Dorothy from Oz haha


http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

~ K said...

A good pinafore is something I have beeb debating to buy, this one is pretty darn cute!
I love the little touch of the ribbons in your hair!

~ K

Nancy Wilde said...

The pinafore is adorable! You look so whimsically pretty^^ gotta love Dahlia!

mispapelicos said...

You are absolutely unique and magic and I am glad to have you in my blogging life, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unknown said...

That pinafore is just darling! Man, I wish they carried plus sizes.

Anonymous said...

magical simply wonderfull !!