NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Avocado and Cranberry Goat Cheese on Dry Toast

Good morning to you! How was your Thanksgiving? (if you celebrated one). Mine was celebrated in St. Louis this year with my Mom's Sister's family. On the way back from STL we stopped by Trader Joe's and picked up some cranberry goat cheese. I am definitely a sucker for fancy cheese. OMG. It's what I missed most while eating vegan!
There really isn't a lot to do when making this recipe. You just need to gather your favorite spices, an avocado, toast some bread and cut up some cheese.. which can be any kind you like!
I used cumin, cilantro, cinnamon, and powdered ginger on top of my avocado and cheese and it was delicious. Have a wonderful day! XO
love, polly

3 comments:

love2stitch said...

Looks yummy. I kind of made my own cranberry goat cheese on Friday... Had log of soft goat cheeses and left over home-made cranberry sauce so put the two together and it was delicious. Have to try with avocado as you suggest .

lisa said...

I love the cheese selection at TJ's and I've tried this goat cheese before- so good! I would've never thought of this combo with the avocado and those spices! Hope you had a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, YUM! I'm making this for snack time.