NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

What's in my train case?

I do like the "What's in my bag?" posts, but I think it's more interesting when it's a traveling train case because you can actually see what I use on a day-to-day basis. These are the items I took to St. Louis over Thanksgiving. 
Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Airspun Powder, Orange lip pencil (I use it as eyeliner), Clinique Black Liquid eyeliner, a Merle Norman blush brush, Garnier Nutrisse Anti-Dark Circle Rolling Ball, Earrings, Hair Bands, ELF gold glitter eyeliner, Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Roll On, Maybeline Green Concealer, Mary Kate and Ashley Purple Glitter Eyeshadow (haha... I know. I've had this since high school and only recently started using it!), Joel and Clementine set of earrings from Sleepy Mountain, Cover Girl Eyebrow Pencil, Cetaphil Gel Cleanser, 1947 Champaign High School gold ring, Tresemme hair conditioner, ELF Mascara, eyeshadow brush (I forget where from), Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Flame, Tom's Deodorant in apricot. 
If you'd like to see me speak more about my make-up routine, you can watch Episode 2 of the Paulie Antiques Show: Favorite Make-up 2013 here!
love, polly

7 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

Love that case! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Becky Bedbug said...

How cute! I have a 60s vanity case but I'd love a train case like this!

Becky
xx

Sammi said...

Train cases are so much more romantic!! My mom has one, but it's not very pretty, hah. And I loved this. I am also a Cetaphil girl! And I love the earrings!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that case is so cute!!

http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

Blytheponytailparades said...

That case is so cool! And I love your glitter eyeliner. I also have the just bitten Revlon and LOVE it.

snow said...

I have that exact train case! (without the initials, though.) :) ♥

Unknown said...

I'd love to try the revlon one x

http://fortheimperfectlyperfect.blogspot.co.uk