NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

BEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIME: KATE WINSLET

          
Although this short film parodies Kate Winslet as the "BEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIME," I think it is quite debatable that she, in fact, is. If you have been reading my blog for some time, you will know that Kate Winslet is absolutely hands down my favorite actress in the world and a small portion of my body (my left arm, specifically) is dedicated in ink to the role she played in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I thoroughly enjoy the works of Matthew Frost and this video with Kate is just the hammer hitting the nail on the head. What a unique and self aware presence Kate always holds.... she is truly a goddess in all aspects and humble to boot. In an insecure moment after a mediocre interview, she wonders who the best actress of all time really is- so she googles it. She eventually is surprised to find a photo of herself. I love you, Kate Winslet!
love, polly