NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

Outfit: All Tomorrow's Parties

The highlight of the day today was receiving these wonderful pieces from Pepa Loves. They are just my style and I can't wait to work with more of them! I have a lot of plans for these and studio photo shoots with lots of color! It certainly doesn't feel like fall, yet. I am sticking to my iced coffee even though everyone is drinking their pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks. I can't get enough of cold brewed coffee with extra half & half... it's a guilty pleasure of mine. 
I also finished this portrait of Hannah today... I've been feeling like creating... which is always a great rushing feeling of adrenaline!
outfit details:
Dress: c/o Pepa Loves
Head Scarf: Vintage, my Mother's
Wedges: Ecote
Knee Socks: American Apparel
Gloves & Purse: vintage
Sunglasses: c/o Sunglass Warehouse
I feel like I am starting to adjust to living in New York City.... I am planning to go home in October for my cousin's wedding, so it's nice to look forward to something. How is the beginning of September treating you? Are you already going nuts with pumpkin flavored foods? Haha!
love, polly

16 comments:

Ana Silva said...

So perfect baby! i love it!
http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

Tori said...

Aww! Such a sweet pastel color palette
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More

Unknown said...

Omygosh so many pretty dresses!

Rachel

Bisma Rauf said...

Pretty look :)

New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/new-boots-available-at-choies-for-fall.html

Unknown said...

Amazing! But not only this outfit the whole blog is!

www.catsandcorn.blogspot.com

Viva La DIY said...

Darling style, lovely as ever. :]
Also, hard to believe that it's already September!!
♡ Dulce

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love totally your look my Sweetie ! You are so lovely and cute, I'm a great fan of over the knee socks and gloves ! so pretty here :) ♥ ♥ ♥

Law1sfab said...

OMG amazing the dress ,and the rest of the items just perfection. Love those shoes too, can I just live in your wardrobe xx

Anonymous said...

So honored that you drew me! I love it! And I'm glad you like your new clothes from Peppa Loves- can't wait to do a post together!

Anonymous said...

So honored that you drew me! I love it! And I'm glad you like your new clothes from Peppa Loves- can't wait to do a post together!

ftashion said...

Gorgeous gorgeous dresses! Love the colour and details!

Ash
ftashion
ashlapin

Sophie said...

Starbucks only introduced pumpkin lattes last year in the UK and I missed out so definitely going to try and get one this year! Lovely photos as always, I hope you're enjoying NYC x

Sophie said...

Thanks for your comment Polly and I'm following you too :) I live in Liverpool - have you heard of it? (Home of the Beatles!) Lots of music, art, culture and great buildings. London is the fashion capital and then there's beautiful places, such as Oxford, Cambridge and the Lake District which I'd definitely recommend if you were to make a trip here :) x

OrigamiGirl said...

Those shoes are amazing! I absolutely love lace-ups and brogues of all kinds. Those look a little bit Monet to me too.

Unknown said...

So much fun!