NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Meeting Miss Strange Name

Meeting Elizabeth Jin from The Fantasy of Miss Strangename was such a wonderful experience! These photos were the second time I met her in person.. the first time was at an Impulse Magazine staff meeting! She came up to me and told me she was excited to meet me because she has read my blog and I was taken aback by how kind and down to earth she was. I had never met her before or seen her blog, but after I did I went straight home and visited her blog and read every single post! Her fashion sense is incredible!!! Elizabeth's boyfriend Sam took all the photos from this day using her camera, and he was so pleasant to work, laugh and joke around with... I felt like I had already known him for quite some time! I invited Hannah to the shoot to meet Elizabeth because of her obsession with Miss Strangename's fashion, too! We laughed so much and chatted about her favorite online stores and enjoyed the beautiful weather until we had to part our ways. Read the coffee shop interview I did with Miss Strangename here!
Polly's outfit details: pants: Salvation Army
crop top: made by me, for sale in the Paulie Antiques shop
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Free People
earrings- Paulie Antiques made by me
bracelet- vintage, 1950's, my mother's
Thank you to Sam for snapping these and Elizabeth Jin who edited them!
*Read Hannah and Miss Strange Name's post about this day on their blogs, too!
love, polly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your outfits and style!
Greetings from Greece!
Eva

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and I loved this shoot with you!

KristiMcMurry said...

These photos are so great! All three of you look so happy and adorable :)

Sammi said...

Gorgeous photos! Your outfit is beautiful. I will have to check out both of their blogs, too!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

all three of you look so wonderful! your blog is so lovely too, by the way!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

miss teacups said...

This is my favourite outfit you've ever worn!! I was thinking "It's so cute...and different" then I realized why, you're wearing pants!! You're such a cutie Polly. I love your face!!

Taylor said...

PLEASE let me buy those earrings! or the grapefruit ones!