NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Pressing the Spring

(shoes c/o Yeswalker)
Last week was finals week and I was very stressed with everything I had to do... I took this Spring walk to get away from some stress and it REALLY helped! I was deathly congested with allergies at this point and being outside near all of the pollen probably wasn't the best thing for me physically, but it really relaxed me and made me happy. I love going on walks by myself. Pressing flowers and being outside in the spring when the wind is blowing is just glorious!
Is there anything you do by yourself that you revel in?
love, polly

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures!!!!!

'' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Unknown said...

Simply loving all these beautiful shots of the flowers!! some seriously good photography skills hun! and the flower pressing! eee!! I must do this! xxx

Anonymous said...

I love going on walks alone, too! My thoughts become so clear and I feel very at peace with myself. Love these photos!

Kitsune-kun said...

aw I love pressing flowers and it's been so long! so nostalgic:)

Nancy Wilde said...

The dandelion picture is my favourite of all! :D

Hedonistka said...

Lovely blog. I am following you
with pleasure :)

www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

Photostorming said...

Great idea I keep it in my mind and wait for a weekend to pick /press mine!! Your video is awesome too <3

Trina M Curran said...

Those are beautiful pictures. How have you been, Miss Polly?

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love collages of flowers. Always brings me to a peaceful place.
x eva
www.evamarieclosephotography.blogspot.com.au