NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Road Trip to my Home Town & My Family Graduation Party



Last weekend my parents threw a family graduation party for me and my friends Hannah and Anna came to Taylorville to stay with us for two days. We rode around Taylorville in my mother's convertible with the top down, enjoyed the perfect weather, and the country. I took them to the Taylorville Dam, which is one of my favorite places in the world to think and be alone. The graduation party was wonderful and it was nice to see my family because I haven't been home for a while. XO!
*All photos taken by the talented Anna Longworth!
love, polly

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Your hair looks so beautiful! Congratulations on your graduation x

Unknown said...

I love what youre wearing, you are very stylish would you like a follow for a follow?
xx
congrats on graduating you look stunning
http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/
x

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I absolutely love that flower crown. So perfect for summer :)

~Taylor

liveandmoveblog.blogspot.com