NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Outfit: Springtime Colors

YOU GUYS! It's officially spring break! I am so excited! I can finally do things I WANT to do... isn't that such a nice feeling? It feels like a weight has been lifted. Today Hannah and I went fabric shopping, went out to Cream and Flutter for macaroons and coffee, fed my friend Erin's cat, and worked on her new blog a bit. It was a great day. We searched around downtown Champaign for pretty colored buildings for probably twenty minutes before finding this building in an alley across from the Art Theatre. Perfect for St. Patty's Day, tomorrow!!!
This adorable Rose Vintage vintage brooch flower was a gift to me from Samantha Balk! I did an interview with her here
 These beautiful shoes are c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear! They are the Nana Flush heel! Incredibly cute and comfortable! They go with anything. Thank you, B.A.I.T Footwear!
Hannah is so cute! I love going on shoots with her. I can't wait to share her blog with you.... it's coming along!! 
Polly's outfit details: shoes- c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear
flower brooch- c/o Rose Vintage
dress- vintage, Salvation Army
hat- vintage, my mother's
petticoat- Salvation Army, St. Louis
belt- Goodwill, St. Louis
tights- Target
love, polly

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect background! so green. happy st patricks! :)
Irene Wibowo

Anupriya DG said...

LOVE the color of your shoes!!! And the dress, hat & brooch - total love! <3

Also, your friend Hannah is so pretty! :)

Vanessa said...

Amazing post...I like your blog.^^
maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets nessa

Emma said...

I love your dress Polly! The colours are just like the rows of macarons at Laduree! Happy St. Patrick's Day from a cold and wet Ireland! I feel sorry for all the tourists who came over to such bad weather! Love the shoes by the way! So cute!

Emma x

Sammi said...

Absolutely gorgeous outfit! I love how whimsical this is! So much fun.

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

LolaDee said...

Lá féile Pádraig shona duit ón Éire!

(Happy St Patrick's Day from Ireland).


Also #paddynotpatty !!!
http://paddynotpatty.com - this is an essential read!

haha!

LolaDee XO

Unknown said...

your first dress so colorful, i love it ;D

Annika Victoria said...

You are entirely amazing. I can't get over how cool this outfit is! Wish I could find a petticoat that incredible in a Salvation Army!