NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Fisheye Film from 3 years ago...

You know, I've been looking at this role of film on my drawing table for over three years now. I knew what was on it (well, I had an idea) and I resisted developing it for that specific reason. However, I have decided that embracing the past and releasing it is a wonderful way to look at it. I don't look back on these times and regret.... I cherish what my life was and how it has grown. I want to thank everyone who has been a part of my life, whether it has been in the past or present. My love for you continues, even if bitter circumstances ensued. I release these memories, now.... and sigh a deep breath of relief.
love, polly

5 comments:

Jane said...

Hooo this is so cool <3 Something similar happened to me last year, I was so happy when I discovered the pictures!

Anonymous said...

nice photos.. :)Irene Wibowo

neuza said...

Nice!
Love it

MUAH* <3
Neuza Mariano
Meu canal Youtube

Anonymous said...

I've had a similar experience... so cathartic. Thank you for sharing with us. X

Anonymous said...

Wow, way to release yourself from the past, yet still remember how it has shaped you.

Fuck the bitches.
Love,
Thistle