NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

The Littlest Polly chosen as a Teen Vogue Fashion Click Blogger!

I am so excited to announce that I will be writing anywhere from 2-10 posts each month for the next three months for Teen Vogue's Fashion Click blog. This is something I've wanted for a long while and I am so honored to be chosen! Have a look around the fashion click blog and let me know what you think! XO!
p.s. thank you all so much for your comments about my Paulie Antiques summer lookbooks: here and here. You're so sweet and comments like that just keep me going... 
love, polly

5 comments:

Sade | IN MY SUNDAY BEST said...

Congratulations! :D

Lucia said...

wow congrats! :D

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Fantastic!!!! :)

xo

Hima said...

Oh, wow! Congratulations, I'm so proud of you!

<3Hima

Gracey said...

Congratulations Polly! ALl the best!