NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

Alisa Greene for Paulie Antiques Summer 2012

Alisa Greene and I have had mutual friends for quite some time now.. but we never actually had the luck of meeting face to face. After a short conversation and exchanging phone numbers the other day, we were off on our adventure. Let me just say that I might have known somewhere deep in my brain that this dress would look great on her because I literally picked this dress out for her first! (I only chose two options for her outfit... and they were both 1960's style floral dresses). I suppose I knew she would pull them off :) We had a great time getting to know each other a little better and finding a neat pastel blue car that we both loved! I hope to see you soon, Alisa! I am obsessed with your hair.... can you tell? :D
*styling by Paulie Antiques
all accessories and clothing Alisa is wearing are part of my vintage collection!
love, polly :D

10 comments:

Sade | IN MY SUNDAY BEST said...

Your blue daisy dress is incredible! Very lovely styling too :)

Despina T. said...

love that dress!
what an amazing floral pattern.

A.M said...

Nice work you two! Oh I know how much fun those photo shoot days can be, and that dress is perfect!

http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

Yajaira said...

pretty floral dress

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog
polly i'm loving these spring look book videos! SO cute.
what a great floral dress. how did you meet her for the first time in person? pen pals?

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Lucia said...

aww beautiful photos, and the earrings are so pretty :)

Chantal Hanna said...

Fab dress and pictures, love it!

Maria said...

That video is awesome! The music is so upbeat and the vintage is so quirky. :)
xx Maria
http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

The Braided Bandit said...

I love these Polly, you are a styling Master! I seriously cannot wait to see what the future holds for you because you have such talent!
Have a great weekend!
x Hannah

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that is one amazing dress. So feminine and elegant, but still time curiously edgy on the same time.