NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

My 25th Birthday in Chicago

 Last year I spent my birthday searching for an apartment in NYC- crying, sweating, swearing & stressed. This year I am still searching for an apartment but I'm in Chicago. Another year, another number. What is age anyway? Are we a product of our our age or our experiences? Today is very low key for me- I'm spending it at one of my favorite coffee shops in the morning and then working at Pump Room tonight. I'm happy, though... I've learned not to expect anything on my birthday and letting go of those expectations has really set me free. Every day I'm growing, learning, exploring and working harder and smarter than I ever have to make my dreams come true. Thank you for being here. I love you guys.
Here's to 25. XO
love, polly

5 comments:

kate gabrielle said...

Happy Birthday!!

Gemma Roberts said...

Happy birthday gorgeous girl xxx

Gem
Faded Windmills

Lorna said...

Oh happy Birthday! (Very Late indeed)
Sorry!

Xxx
Love From Paris,
Lorna

Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

lisa said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Polly! Letting go of age expectations is hard but definitely freeing! This is coming from someone a lot older than you :) Big birthday hugs! xoxo

Purple said...

Happy late birthday!