NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

You Were Swell at Cake Chicago Comic Fair

After seeing Sophie McMahan's drawings at a Champaign-Urbana coffee shop and realizing we were from the same town... I finally found out we had mutual friends. I definitely creeped on her artwork because I'm obsessed... and yesterday at CAKE Chicago I got to meet her! I am wearing her earrings and shirt which she so kindly sent to me in the mail (see second photo). It was great to meet you, Sophie! You're fabulous. Thanks for the package of goodies! Check out Sophie's shop You Were Swell! I'm glad you enjoyed my package, too. XO!
my sunglasses c/o Sunglass Warehouse
love, polly

7 comments:

Kate said...

That artwork is super cool! I'm jealous. And love the earrings. :)

Sammi said...

Wow, I looove her style! Gonna go check out her shop now.

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

~ K said...

Those earrings are lovely!!

~ K said...

Those earrings are lovely!!

~ K said...

Those earrings are lovely!!

Gemma Roberts said...

Gosh, Sophie's work is wonderful!!

I love everything about it; the colour way, the retro feel, the plentiful sprinkling of scifi B movie. And may I say you ladies are working the fabulous pink tshirt!!

Gemma
Faded Windmills

Lorna said...

Oh my god ! I would have loved to go there I think.
Hope you enjoyed yourself !
Cheers from Paris

Xxx
Lorna
Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com