NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Outfit: Lake Michigan

 Watch c/o ChicWish
Happy Saturday! Today I visited Oak Street Beach with my room mates Abby and Lauren. We met up with a cute couple and we all had lunch at a lakeside bar. The weather was wonderful and it felt so peaceful by the beach! I ordered a veggie burger with bacon.... I'm ironic, I guess ^.^
This is my best friend since kindergarden by the way.... her name is Lauren Blakeman and she's a fabulous actress who is moving to Los Angeles soon! I will miss you, Lauren! I'll come visit. I admire you for following your dreams. I love you!!!
outfit details:
Skirt and Watch c/o ChicWish
Heels: Modcloth
book bag: Nevermind (local shop in Lakeview, Chicago)
Sunglasses: c/o Sunglass Warehouse
love, polly

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute as! And that watch is perfect.

Gemma Roberts said...

You look like an urban mermaid in this gorgeous array of colour!!

Glad you had a great time with your buds : )

Gemma
Faded Windmills

Pearl said...

Love the minty hues in your outfit. So refreshing!

~ K said...

I love the skirt!
Wow, that's one huge lake!

Anonymous said...

I love the skirt. oh the color so soft and sweet. Love it. :) Irene Wibowo

Blog said...

This location is breathtaking. The blue of the water compliments the minty sheen of your outfit so perfectly! And good luck to Lauren on her LA endeavors!

xo, Britnee
themodelcachet.blogspot.com

Elliementary, My Dear said...

The water looks so pretty. I love how your skirt and watch match it :)

RaeAbigael said...

you are so adorable! why, hello there fellow mermaid! :)i am so in love with your skirt :D

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

You're so adorable! Just found your bloggy and am your newest follower! Yay!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

lisa said...

Sounds like you are loving life in your new city! How fun it must be to explore and this seems like the perfect time of year to be in Chicago. As always I love your colorful outfit! :)

Vikee said...

You look beautiful
Gorgeous top and amazing outfit

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all the turquoise pretty lady!