NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Outfit: You Forgot it in People

Boy oh boy, where to begin? I'm not really sure who I am at the moment- I'm working like crazy at my new job waitressing and it's eating up my days, but they're busy and that's how I like them. When the days creep by slowly- that is like true torture to me. Today is my day off and I *finally* get to relax a bit. I'm going to practice my accordion, meditate, take a long walk outside and sketch a bit. Although I've been going through a lot of anxiety the past week, I can always count on this album by Broken Social Scene to calm me down: take a listen if you wish! How are you guys? XO 
Outfit Details:
Moonbasa Classic Black and White Check Flounce Dress: c/o Persunmall
Hydrangea Flower Crown: Made by me, Paulie Antiques FOR SALE HERE
 Ione Rose Pink T-Strap Heels: c/o BAIT Footwear
Knee Socks: American Apparel
Orange Bag: c/o Sammy Dress
Plaid 1970's coat: gift from my Grandma Kutch
Necklace: vintage, my mother's
Gold Brooch: Lisa's Antique Mall in Illinois. (Thank you, Grandma Kutch!)
love, polly

20 comments:

Crissy said...

You look so gorgeous!

Enjoy your day off and relax :) ♥

Unknown said...

That outfit is so cute, I love the top ♡

thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

Marta Chan said...

oh girl you look damn cute, ths outfit fits you perfletly. I also love so much your vintage luggage <3

miss teacups said...

Hey miss,

I hope you enjoy your day off. You look absolutely adorable in this bubblegum pink outfit!!

LOVE.

Unknown said...

Oh my god this is the sweetest outfit post I've ever seen! Love the candy colours, you look like you just came out of a fairytale :)

Elliementary, My Dear said...

Such a great album :)

Loving the colors of your outfit. So perfect for Spring.

Ana Silva said...

Gosh I'm in love with your hair babe, i love it <3
Grunable Store Giveaway
http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

Romina Santana said...

Gorgeous color combination! And I love your flower crown! Hope you enjoyed yourself on your day off =)

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

What a sweet way to spend your day off! Your outfit is divine - I love the way you mixed your colors and patterns. I wish I had that kind of creativity!

Anonymous said...

Love the colour combination and you look gorgeous!
I wouldn't dare to wear those colours but you inspired me to! Love your creativity... <3
Isz. xx from thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.nl/

Pearl said...

OMG! that dress looks so good! I love the bright colours in these pictures. <3
P for Pearl

~ K said...

I hope the anxiety calms soon! Take care of yourself and try to make a bit of time to do calm things. You'll make it. I find when I've had not so busy days then I need to get back into the swing of busy days again.

Just think about how great your bum looks in that dress! ;)

mispapelicos said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooo lovely, my gorgeous Pauline in pink
Happy Monday.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rowanne said...

so cute, love the grid print coat and how you matched it with the dress xx

http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Lovely, cute, perfect ! All the best of a candy girl ! I'm fan ♥ ♥ ♥

Lorna said...

Boy oh boy I will start
With the same exact words that you used... But that's what I thought when discovering your outfit !
I love your coat first I must say it's like a rare and perfect piece to have in your wardrobe, the Bait foot wear shoes (right?) are exquisite I am fond of it and your little top is so classy.

Have a nice start of the week dressed like this perhaps,
Cheers from Paris,
Lorna

Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

Purple said...

Everything about this is just perfect <33

Emma said...

This dress is amazing on you! Love the pale pink mixed with the check print. Glad to hear you're keeping busy, I like my days like that too, it makes you appreciate your downtime all the more.

Emma x

Anonymous said...

I'm madly in love with this. Matchy-matchy outfit + boldly variant outerwear? Perfection.

Nancy Wilde said...

I'm glad you like Broken Social Scene as well :) I understand how can waitressing be stressing and nerve-racking... I admire your strength! And also the way you pair pink with turquoise!