NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Outfit: TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal

I've been so obsessed with "Oh No!" by Marina & the Diamonds for the past few days and it has really been helping me stay motivated and happy. I spent a few hours today hemming this floor length dress, so I figured I might as well snap some photos of it today. Welcome once again to my blue and pink color scheme :) Have a lovely Sunday! I am off to work with my graphic designer on my digital portfolio! MUAH!
Outfit details: Dress- vintage, estate sale, I hemmed it myself today! 
shoes- vintage, St. Louis thrift last year
feather fascinator- made by me, Paulie Antiques (a variety for sale soon)
phone- Adrienne Weber's childhood phone (thanks, Adrienne!)
nail polish- Essie "A Cut Above"
lipstick- Sephora, Rouge Artist Intense #40
love, polly

8 comments:

Nancy Wilde said...

A mint telephone! *SWOON*
And wow, you look so prom princess meets kitsch retro babe!x

Alexandra Marie said...

Adorable outfit and pics! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Brigitte Honeybee said...

you take gorgeous photos..
how can you look so natural with pink hair?!? :)

from brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter

dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

xoXo

Style and Paper said...

Lovely outfit, amazing and colorful shoot

Style and Paper

C.C. Lemon said...

So adorable!

Sammi said...

Pollyyyyy!!! So so beautiful. That dress is amazing, and those SHOES! Your outfit posts are always so dreamy!!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Anupriya DG said...

Oh my God!! I absolutely in LOVE with your telephone!!! <3