NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Fresh Squeezed Orange Coconut Creamsicles

So.... I've decided to instate a daily "Popsicle of the Day" on this blog... and I think it's one of the best ideas I have had in a while! I love waking up every morning to a new popsicle to try! These orange creamsicles turned out just as well as any store bought creamsicle and I didn't even use orange or vanilla extract! How, you ask? I'll tell you! 
Fresh Squeezed Orange Coconut Creamsicle Recipe:
(mix together in a blender)
1 pinch of shredded coconut flakes
1/2 cup of Almond Creamer
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
4 large oranges, juice squeezed
Enjoy!
love, polly

4 comments:

ANDYSTYLE said...

CUTE AND YUMMY! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, they sound DELICIOUS!

Maxine, xx
beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

Brigitte Honeybee said...

looks delicious
Following you now!

hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
xoXo

Anonymous said...

these were SO delicious! can't wait to have more hehe!