NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

A Visit from my Sister Emily

Last week my sister Emily and her husband Errick came to Illinois visit for two days and we shared a lot of genuine moments. I loved driving to and from Chicago with them playing the guitar and melodica in my backseat and I will never forget singing along with them for the first time. I am shy about my voice- but Errick encouraged me to step out into the light and sing... so I chose a Bright Eyes song, of course.... haha!
 On the last day of their visit, they surprised me with a picnic at work and after I got off we went slack-lining (my first time! What a blast and very addicting!). I want to join the circus- so this is perfect. Ha!
Emily has an absolutely beautiful voice and I remember hearing her play the piano when we had a house together in Edwardsville. We had piano lessons together and themed parties... I miss living with her so much. If you'd like to hear some of her songs, visit her Youtube Page! Also, here is a link to her last visit, antique shopping with her, downtown Champaign with her, & my visit with her in Chicago. Thank you for being in my life, Emily. It was wonderful meeting you, Errick! See you two soon!
love, polly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How idyllic! It looked like a lovely visit <3

http://enchantedviolin.com

Holly said...

looks like you had a great time! I want to join the circus too ;)

http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

You'll be crossing the grand canyon in no time! ;-)
Vintage Amore

Photostorming said...

Wow, what a cool sister, I love her voice too :)