NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Coconut Banana Blueberry Cinnamon Popsicles

So... what's easier than making your own popsicles? I love knowing exactly what I am putting into my body because I made these popsicles from scratch with the help of these adorable popsicle makers from JoAnn's! They have other cute colors, too! I have a feeling a new obsession is starting................
RECIPE:
(Mix together in a blender)
1 pinch of shredded coconut
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
3 tablespoons of coconut yogurt 
1 banana
1 handful of fresh blueberries
1/2 cup of almond milk
Pour it in the mold, stick it in the freezer overnight and have them for breakfast the next morning!
love, polly

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They sound beautiful! I'll definitely be trying these.

Maxine, xx
beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

Nancy Wilde said...

yum! must try this!

ftashion said...

Looks yummy, the best thing for summer heat!

Ash
ftashion
ashlapin

Inge Lakawa said...

dont have blueberry here. maybe i can change with strawberry?

Invite you to enter
**Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway**
Win one piece clothe of your choice :)
Hope you will Join :) it means alot.
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These look too good!! <3

Unknown said...

I LOVE making my own popsicles! I tried making sorbet not that long ago, but I might as well just have made a popsicle in the shape of a cube.
Vintage Amore