NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Outfit: Exploring the Urbana Landmark Hotel

Nathan Adhikari and I explored the Urbana Landmark Hotel today in downtown Urbana. It's been closed for some time, and I became kind of obsessed with fantasizing about what the inside of it looked like last summer after doing a Paulie Antiques summer look book with Alisa Greene here. Now we can finally go inside! What an absolute treat. I plan on coming here for a late Spring look book very soon.
 
 Outfit details:
booties: Jeffrey Campbell via Free People
skirt- vintage, Goodwill
tights- target
blouse- vintage, gift from Hannah
red wool blazer- vintage, Goodwill
love, polly

14 comments:

Annika Victoria said...

This photographs are just so gorgeous! I could never wear so much bright red! It's a hard thing to pull off and you do it so well ^_^

Anupriya DG said...

Love the scarf print skirt!!! The place looks awesome! :)

Lauren said...

I can't believe you got that skirt from Goodwill! The whole outfit is amazing x

Photostorming said...

You're so lucky that you've found this kind of heaven for lookboks and photography shots!
I've been looking similar places here; in Istanbul as well, I hope I'll find one day :)

http://photostorms.blogspot.com

neuza said...

Beautifull


MUAH* <3
Neuza Mariano
Meu canal Youtube

Abby said...

I love this! You look amazing in red, such an amazing collection of images!
Your so creative!

theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

MySpecialAgent said...

It looks gorgeous inside. It seems a waste for it to be shut down.

Anonymous said...

please call me asap.
emergency.
love,
thistle
801.342.9292

Anonymous said...

Oh that skirt is beautiful! How could somebody have donated it! XX

Sammi said...

This outfit is absolutely smashing. And WHAT are those delicious looking milkshake things?? :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Constance said...

Your blog is so nice and fresh!

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

Unknown said...

love your hair and your outfit is nice (:

Emma said...

I love the colours in this outfit Polly! that printed skirt is fantastic! I have such a fascination with fire escapes on buildings because we don't really have them here, I guess our buildings aren't really tall enough!

Emma x

lisa said...

You have the best photo styling! You look darling and now I want a milkshake.