NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!

 
Yesterday was my Dad's 53rd birthday and we had the best time. I really enjoyed spending time with my parents because they are hilarious and I really don't get to come home that often. I got him two cupcakes with "53" candles and a handmade card.... he really loved it. It feels so nice to give back to those who've given you so much in life. Thank you for everything you've done for me in my life... your kindness and generosity is astounding. I love you, Dad! Happy Birthday!!
love your daughter, polly 

4 comments:

MySpecialAgent said...

Wow... Our dads have the same first name AND birthday.
Looks like you guys had a great time.

Photostorming said...

These are the cutest birthday cupcakes I've ever seen nowadays!

And you take your eyes from them! Look alike:)

The Braided Bandit said...

This looks like such a fun birthday for your dad, happy birthday to him!! (and I sure could go for one of those cupcakes and pitchers right now!)
xo Hannah

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe, what a super special shout out to your Dad! i love the pics Polly, your family and YOU are all so darned darling!!! happiest b-day wishes to your one of a kind father!!! ♥