NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

An apartment tour with Brandon Lee Satterfield

I've been wanting to do an apartment tour with Brandon ever since the first day we met. He has such a retro pad in every sense of the word. Brandon is a graphic designer who lives and works in Champaign, Illinois. His adorable cat, June, was a good sport during the shoot and I was so happy for that! Brandon is Alex's boyfriend... you probably remember Alex's apartment tour from last week! They both have created such inspiring spaces to live in and I love being in their company. Brandon loves shopping at Carrie's (my favorite antique store in town), Furniture Lounge, Salvation Army, and Goodwill. He is one of the only stylish men I know who dares to wear fur and I love it! We also share a mutual love of an antique store in St. Joseph called Winter Wheat... but who wouldn't love that place? Anyway.... enjoy Brandon's apartment!
 
I always feel so comfortable when I am here... what is your favorite part about Brandon's apartment?
love, polly

8 comments:

Photostorming said...

Oh so retro!!! Mostly I like kitchen part:)

You're doing apartment tours for the littlest polly or just for a magazine as well...?

KristiMcMurry said...

What a great space! He's done such an awesome job decorating. I really love those glasses in the cabinet :)

jensnowbird said...

What a lovely place! I love the kitchen and green bathroom!! Great photos :)

Anonymous said...

i really like green so i love your kitchen! :) not only that, i like the decor of your apartment! really! :) Irene Wibowo

Emily Barnett said...

great apartment... way to capture it!

thelushscouts said...

Nothing makes a photo more than a nice fluffy cat... Someday I hope my apartment will be together like this, but after 1.5 months, very little progress has been made. c:

The Lush Scouts

Vic said...

This apartment is AMAZING. So much personality!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

like ahhh-mazing times a million! i can't get over his rad kitchen cupboards, wood paneling and mint-astic bathroom!!!! what a supremely styled and happy looking home to dwell/be swell in :)

and June is the sweetest, i love all her impromptu appearances, great shots Polly. so much insp here and man do i ever wish i could go antique shopping with you guys. it's obvious Illinois has the goods! wow on so many levels. ♥