NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

outfit: winter shine

My friend Hannah and I decided to venture out into the snow for a very cold photo shoot (the first one of 2013!). We walked for a bit and eventually found this small stream amidst the snowy trees. We didn't last long and we were quick to run back to the car through the ice and snow to warm up our hands in the car heater.... but we had some laughs along the way.
outfit details: gold 1940's satin dress: a vintage sale at the Red Herring by my friend Adrienne Weber
black heels: Charlotte Russe
black tights: my mom's
black long dinner gloves: My Great Grandmother Frisina's
ostrich feather muff: estate sale in Champaign, IL
brown coat with mink fur collar: Salvation Army (for sale soon at Paulie Antiques)
hair fascinator: gift from the wonderful Elsie Larson when my friends and I visited her store, Red Velvet last week!
love, polly :)

7 comments:

Ana Silva said...

so cutie <3

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

that satin dress is AMAZING!!
great photos!
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Megan Butcher said...

Absolutely lovin' your blog, miss! Great style :)

<3 Megan
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

ftashion said...

Hello Polly! Hope your holiday has been amazing! You are looking as good as always! This dress is such a classic, you look beautiful in it!

Fang Ting
ftashion

Hélène Marie Jeanne said...

Your quirky vintage style is adorable and so are your photos!Just bumped into your blog and I think it's amazing!! :)

El,
http://noeudrose.blogspot.gr/

Anonymous said...

Such stunning photos and they look even more amazing in the snow! x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girlies I wish we can have some snow