NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Test shoot with Liv Black

When Liv contacted me about modeling for Paulie Antiques I got pretty excited because I had met her at a party a few days earlier and noticed just how beautiful she was. I was already thinking of having her model for me but before I could ask her.... she beat me to the punch! It was a good feeling. The two of us did a small shoot today to get to know each other a little better and to practice working together before we start involving other artists in our process. We had a lot of fun... and we both got to stand on top of a frozen pond (a brand new experience for us both!). Enjoy..............................
love, polly :)

4 comments:

Kailey said...

Beautiful!

Nancy Wilde said...

The first photo is my favourite! Your hair has this tremendous glow, between caramel and honey chocolate. The lips are perfect... not to mention the fur and the petals. Epic!

www.nancywilde.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Love the coat, love the umbrella...I think you make a great model! :)

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Very beautiful indeed. Love your blog!

xo

http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/