NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Outfit: New Direction

Hi, there! It's been a little while. I've been facing all kinds of new challenges this semester and I really do feel myself heading in a new direction with a new mindset. Everything centers around my career. This is one of the most important years of my life and I'm not wasting one second. I am constantly up and going and even though I haven't been blogging as much.... life is chock FULL of experiences and inspiration these days.......
LISTEN WHILE YOU LOOK!
Outfit details: tights: American Apparel, vintage red booties: my Grandma Kutch's, Skirt: thrifted for me by Emily, striped blouse: Goodwill, 1950's fur collar: my Great Grandmother Frisina's, suitcase: gift from Jess Prichard, gloves: vintage, Salvation Army, 1950's flower fascinator: costume and props sale at the University of Illinois.
I hope you are all enjoying the fall weather!
love, polly :)

5 comments:

Heather Belle said...

This outfit is so adorable on you! Seriously, I love everything you post, pretty girl! <3
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Antee Gurung said...

Wow I love everything abt this shoot...u look so pretty n enchante

Btw do check out my NeWpost
Stay in touch
Xoxo

Amber said...

you look wonderful and those apple earrings are wicked neat although they dont look very comfortable. I hope they were at least light on your lobes!

The Styleaholic said...

Lovely, lovely outfit! Your red boots are just absolutely adorable. And your curly hair is so pretty. =)

miss teacups said...

Oh those earrings would be a cute addition to my Halloween costume this year...Snow White!