NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

quite possibly the most interesting thing I own..

(lower photo courtesy of Nathan Adhikari)
Hi! I was looking through this 1923 fashion magazine I purchased last year from my costume design teacher and I've been collecting SO much inspiration from it! It's so neat to see designs from the 1920's because those are the ones that tend to inspire me the most (besides the 1860's!). I am planning to do a small little DIY project with these two things very soon :). Can you guess what it is? Happy Sunday!
love, polly :)

4 comments:

Gracey said...

The colour of the suitcase is my favorite colour! :)

Catmint said...

I really like the cover of the magazine and I like the suitcase. :3 I'm looking forward to whatever this project is that you've mentioned~. :3

Maria Elyse said...

Aaahhh, I love the 20's! Definitely my favorite time period as far as fashion is concerned. :)

Is it another Every Suitcase Tells a Story photoshoot? :D


xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Nat @ dear little house said...

What an amazing thing! Awesome.