NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

fall hues

When the lovely people at Cloth Magpie decided to send me a purse of my choice I felt honored considering they use vintage fabric for some of their purses and therefore can only make a limited amount of each style of the Bobble Kiss Vintage Dahlia handbags. I chose a design made from vintage fabric specifically, and it happened to be the 4th out of ten that will ever be made (there's a cute little tag inside that says!). This made it feel so unique to me and I absolutely loved getting to browse through their webpage and picking which was my favorite.
Forgive me for the strong color combination, I'm afraid I go a little nut-so in the Autumn because I get excited about how many new things I can layer! :)
I found the handbag fit absolutely everything I regularly needed to carry.. It has a whole lot more space than I thought it would! The color is beautiful, the shipping was incredibly fast, it's unique (only 9 more like it), and the inside is lined with a lovely hot pink satin. Bonus: it's also vegan! (lined in a faux suede trim). This makes me incredibly happy. Thank you so much, Cloth Magpie! I feel very honored to carry your beautiful creation. 
outfit details:
peach capelet- my Great Grandmother Polly
blue wedges- Modcloth
purple trousers shorts- salvation army
vintage cloche- Dandelion Vintage
vintage honey mustard blouse- U of I sale
vintage green gloves- Funtiques in Springfield, MO
love, polly

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool handbag and great that it's vegan!

Susanne said...

amazing wedges!

LolaDee said...

Dont apologise for this colour combo - its great! Love it!

LolaDee XO
www.loladee.com

Anupriya DG said...

LOVE the colors you've put together!!! Those shoes are stunning! <3

poohpoopidoo* said...

love your shoes and your bag!
so beautifull *__*
bisous :)

fashion doctor said...

how cute! love your shoes! xxx

This Charming Style said...

Wow, you look amazing! I adore all the colours and textures going on here. The orange and blue look amazing together, and I love the bag! xx

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

These colors are adorable! You look super cute!

Victoria said...

I LOVE that you're so brave with your color combinations!I wish I could be a little more like that. I always find myself wearing somewhat boring color palettes. The purse is adorable as well! It's always exciting to have something so unique. But I guess it's a purse to match the girl in that sense :)

Paulie Antiques said...

well, thank you so much! I wasn't expecting a kind response like this! I'll have to be a little more crazy a little more often :)