NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

Introducing: the Carrot Cake Cupcake bow tie!

We've been so hard at work costuming, shooting, modeling (in some cases), converting and editing for these photos. I work with such a wonderful group, and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for the time they're spending with me on this project.. it means the world. This is my amazing friend, Allegra.. she is a wonderful photographer and has the most mesmerizing eyes.
I styled Allegra in some wonderful yellow ochre tights, red vintage mary jane t-straps, a vintage yellow suitcase, vintage bright orange gloves from Dandelion Vintage, a teal skirt I thrifted from Goodwill, a vintage mustard top from the U of I costume sale, and a flower that I crossed the highway to pick. :D 
stylist and costume designer: Paulie Antiques
photographers: Timothy Ro and Nathan Adhikari
lighting: Sean O'Leary
model: Allegra Leigh
Love, polly

8 comments:

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

I adore the styling of these photos, the pretty clothing against the bright background works a treat! You should be very pleased <3 x

Bad Joan said...

Incredible images! So bright and cheerful and inspiring!

GTBB,
http://www.badjoan.com
http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

Jul said...

This bow tie is incredibily cute and the model is perfect :) I love the whole outfit a lot!

http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

LittleMissLee said...

fabulous shoot, gorgeous shots and styles. that bow tie is just adorable, your hard work really paid off!

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

Unknown said...

it is SO cute, i love the details in the stitching and the great colors!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

A Cuppa Jo said...

Wonderfully inspiring photos! The colours are amazing and the styling is seamless. I can't tell you how much I LOVE the bow tie:)

Lauren Hairston said...

The trim is amazing and the photos turned out so well! Congrats on all your hard work!

Anupriya DG said...

Lovely shoot!!! Kudos! :)