NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

introducing: the shabby chic Cotton Candy Dream Bow Tie!

Hi, lovelies! Boy was it hot when we did my second bow tie photo shoot! My models were so kind to put up with the heat the way they did. I really appreciate it so much. 
This is my lovely friend, Laura King. She has the cutest style ever... and, luckily.. she loved these pants of mine! They looked so great on her (it's always such a great feeling when the person you style actually LIKES what they're wearing!) Visit my etsy for more information on the Cotton Candy Dream Bow Tie.. it's one of my most favorite bows!. Be back later with more inspiration!
love, polly :)

5 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

Such a great colour combo! Like a retro ice cream parlour!

Midwest Muse said...

This is great! So much color and super vintage!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and such a pretty bow tie! Loves it <3

Anupriya DG said...

So retro & chic! Loving that cotton candy color.....specially the belt with the green pants - lovely!! :)

Lauren Hairston said...

Loving your styling! These photos are great!