NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Thursday

Voted Best Dressed reader of the day at Teen Vogue + my breakfast!

Hello, lovelies! I just found out yesterday that I was voted Best Dressed Reader of the Day at Teen Vogue on April 29! They didn't even tell me! I found out via Google and my jaw dropped! Definitely excited to have that on my resume! You can read my interview here!
Here is my breakfast from yesterday! I loooove putting watermelon in everything! Ice cream with watermelon and frozen grapes is my favorite, though.
p.s. I am angsty for Halloween! Can you tell? I stole these socks out of my mom's sock drawer ;) Shhh! They actually have a ghost on the side and say, "Happy Halloween!" Halloween is my faaaavorite holiday ever!
have a wonderful wonderful wonderful Thursday! FINALS ARE ALMOST OVER FOR ME! Can't wait to show you all of the hard work I've been doing!
love, polly

18 comments:

stephanie said...

best dressed? awesomesauce

Cailin´s Place said...

mmm love your breakfast!im humgry right now ;D
And love your shoes, great!kisses

www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

Cel said...

Glad you love Halloween, I do too! Actually, it's my birthday :D And congrats for the Teen Vogue deal!

Maria Elyse said...

Congratulations! :D Isn't it exciting when something like that happens? :) I was on the cover of Chictopia last week/earlier this week and I went on and my jaw dropped and I was totes freaking out. :)

xoxo
Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Lauren Hairston said...

How exciting! Well done!

gee said...

CONGRATS POLLY!
how wonderful. you totally deserve it. :)
good luck with your finals love.
xoox

Tawnie. said...

Congrats Polly!

So amazing :)

<3

Anonymous said...

congrats, that is so awesome!! your breakfasts always look so good compared to my sad little yogurts...haha

LolaDee said...

UGH your breakasts are so pretty its just not fair. I need to take inspiration from you and make breakfast more of a meal and less of a necessity. It's usually eaten on the run as I'm always late...

Congrats on the Teen Vogue feature :) Halloweed is my favourite too xo

LolaDee
www.loladee.com

Amber said...

oh WOW! Congrats! That is super exciting news! And totally makes sense, since you are just about the cutest girl EVER.

Hope your day is amazing. :]

Claire Hart said...

congrats deary!!!

and may i sayyyy yummy breakkie??? :P xx

kimbirdy said...

congratulations!! that is so awesome, and definitely great to have on a resume. woohoo!

Amber said...

Congrats on getting best dressed, thats awesome!

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so lovely, well done you!! So funny that they didn't tell you! Good luck with your finals =) x

Deer Little Fawn said...

That is so exiting!! Congratulations! I'm not surprised, as you are awesome and it's only right that Teen Vogue noticed! Good luck for the rest of your finals! :) xxx

Alice Mary said...

Oh wow, congratulations! And your breakfast looks amazing :]

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

Oh wow that is so great! Congrats! Those are one of my fave photos of you! It's really cool to be in Teen Vogue! (:

VintageSugarcube said...

Congrats Miss Polly! This is soooooo coolio times affinity.