NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

It's a hard parade, just be courageous

I just LOVE peonies. My mother does, too. She grows them in our backyard and this year I only got to see pictures of them. Luckily, I am only an hour and a half away from home and Peonies also grow here quite abundantly. I love their smell. Do they make Peony deodorant? I'd buy it! 
FOR YOU!
It makes me sad to realize that I keep getting further and further away from my family and parents- but at the same time.. I am getting to know myself better than I ever have. This is a very lovely struggle I've been dealing with for so long now. I've been bloging about this subject ever since my very first post. It's actually the reason I started blogging... to find myself. To jot down my feelings and inspirations so I don't forget or completely deny they ever existed. This blog has really helped me in many ways. I've also met so many kind people who exist on this earth and are so very talented and inspiring. I want to thank you all for what you do.
love, polly :)

17 comments:

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

Gorgeous! Everything works together so well...I love the pink, red and orange accents. Your hat and shoes are also AMAZING.

miss teacups said...

do you always look so lovely and picture-esque? so gorgeous, all the time. i want to see a jeans and a tee photo :) is that possible?

Lauren Hairston said...

I had such a hard time leaving home when I went to college because I was so happy at my parents' house! I think I've gotten over it (having my own home helps!), but I still don't get to see my family as often as I'd like. Being a grown-up isn't always easy!

Oh my goodness--I adore peonies, too, especially the big pink powder puff ones. I'm afraid to try to grow them myself, but our next-door neighbor has two bushes in the front yard and I admire them every time I go out on the porch!

Tawnie. said...

What a lovely post! <3 I'm glad you're blogging, too! I really enjoy reading it!

kimbirdy said...

that dress is so frickin cute on you!

Gracey said...

everything is sooo cute! :) gosh im smitten with the bag too!

Katherine - The Beauty of Life said...

Great outfit, Polly! And I get what you mean, I've always lived far away from my parents until this year - it's hard!

Also, do you take your own photos? Any advice you can give on full body shots would be appreciated muchly!! I'm struggling!

Alyssa Bee said...

Loving all of these beautiful outfit posts lately, especially since they've been accompanied by some wonderful music and lovely backdrops!!

gee said...

i do not think your hat could be anymore beautiful.
i am in love with it..swooning over it actually. :)
xoox

Amber said...

you look picture perfect in this outfit. :) I adore peonies too, I actually used them in my wedding bouquet. I have tried to grow them in my yard but I cant seem to make them flourish

Unknown said...

Love the outfit once again!
My blog is to keep me on my toes and not fall into the hum drum everyday mechanical life.. that sometimes happens if you do not pay attention.

christina said...

another lovely post! :)
your outfits are perfect! i swear, i couldnt see my self in those, but they are sooo lovely and perfect...and..ok...you get the point! :)

xxx
christina

rachel said...

your dress is lovely... I always look forward to reading your blog. I understand about blogging to find yourself. I have changed so much since i started my blog, I learned so much about myself.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I love all your hats Polly, and this is so perfectly styled. Also, I didn't know that song, and I really like it. I never had much patience for BSS (I prefer the sum of their parts to the whole), but maybe I'll give them another listen.

Living_in_aShoe said...

wow, this outfit is absolutely adorable!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your scarf is the cutest with that dress! And I simply adore your bag!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

LolaDee said...

Just so you know, you are wonderful and I hope you have as much fun finding yourself as your readers have finding your blog :)
LolaDee XO
www.loladee.com