NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

the lines run through you.

Today was glorious.. I didn't even need a coat. I LOVE this dress. I love how you can only see the hues of purple and pink in the pleats of the skirt when I twirl!
This is my bagpack. I found it at Salvation Army for $1.25. It's never been used before !
My Grandmother gave me this green flower  ring.. but the one on my middle finger was my Great Grandmother Polly Lindsey's and she gave it to my mother when she was 13.. then my mother gave it to me when I was 13..
Admittedly, I love the runs in my tights. My mother gave these tights to me when I was in Junior High School.. I am holding onto them for that reason and hoping to make more holes and rips in them soon!
Have a lovely weekend!
love, polly

21 comments:

Ed said...

I am loving this outfit!!

Isabel Hendrix said...

I am seriously LOVING the colors here! Such a fabulous dress, and the bag is a wonderful thrift find ^-^

http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

absolutely love everything about your outfit + bag!

Unknown said...

Ooooooh! LOVE! So pretty, those colours are fabulous!

Josephine said...

GORGEOUS DRESS

artichoke said...

Looks great :) I enjoy the different colors shown while you twirl, as well!

Rachel said...

Beautiful! I love all the different purples....and those gloves are to die for. :D

gee said...

i love your dress Polly.
all the colors in it make it so beautiful.
you and your pictures are stunning as ALWAYS!
have a wonderful weekend love.
xoox

Kari said...

Beautiful photos Polly! So saturated with color and just gorgeous!
Hope you have a great weekend :)
-Kari

Yajaira said...

nice dress
love the green bag

Anonymous said...

♥ your stripes

Happy weekend!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

This dress is so pretty!!

kimbirdy said...

that's the prettiest dress ever!! and i love the story of your gorgeous ring. how sweet! i really just want everything you're wearing in this post! :)

Amber said...

its such a lovely dress and I like the combo of it with the tights with runs...this outfit looks great

Morgan said...

I absolutely love everything about this outfit and that bag is amazing!

Deer Little Fawn said...

I love that bag! I have a similar big yellow one. The story of your rings is so sweet and the're pretty! Love this post. Have a fab weekend! :)
xBeth

Lane said...

I'm so happy to see the nice weather coming back. We had a gorgeous week the weather was perfect unfortunately though our weekend will be a cold one again.

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

Lovely dress. I really like the colors on it. Those rings are beautiful, how wonderful to have things like that to remember your family :)

VintageSugarcube said...

Your the hot shizzle! Love you style and blog..

Laura said...

that dress is so pretty! love the green bag too :)

xx

Melanie's Randomness said...

Your dress is beautiful!!! I love that your wearing gloves!!! =)

Okay seriously you have one of the coolest blogs here! I love it!! =)

Melanie's Randomness