NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

a day in the life

My life has been so hectic lately that I can barely breathe. Projects due every week and drawings EVERY WEEK. I'm so happy Man of La Mancha is over and done with (although it was a great experience assistant designing a show- I learned so much).
Also, I wanted to share this letter with you from my friend Kyle! (I hope you don't mind!) It's severely hilarious and entertaining. Thank you so much for sending it to me, Kyle! I will be sending yours your way soon! Yerr the best!
(loved the title! haha)
He also drew us in some bow ties! haha! I love it so muuuuch!
love, polly :D

12 comments:

kimbirdy said...

i love that bow tie you're wearing. it's so cute!! and i also noticed an avocado painting hanging in monica's kitchen on friends when i was watching it the other day. have you seen it? it's pretty fun and reminded me of your love for avocados. i hope you can have some relaxing downtime soon!

gee said...

my life is kindof boring..
hahha.. (not really..but sortof..:P )
i wish i was an art major again..i miss it so.
i remember i was a walking zombie and my life was spent in my little corner of the art room. i lived off of diet coke and peanut butter crackers.
good times... :)

your bowties are so beautiful. you have so much talent my love..hope you get some rest soon!!!
xoox

jaza said...

I <3 your style girl! I'll definitely try to make my own bow tie soon, just for fun, I'm not sure I'll wear it as good as you. My life isn't hectic at all, I just quit my job and I'm looking forward a relaxing month. Yey!

Unknown said...

Oh these bow ties are so adorable, I think they represent you and your cute colourful creative blog and style perfectly!

Yajaira said...

the bow ties are nice - cool fun making them...
do people buy them?

Morgan said...

Your outfit is so cute!

Apparently we don't live that far from eachother. I live in Springfield & my boyfriend used to live in Champaign/Urbana when he was going to school. I love those drawings, you really should do a feature on him. I would love to see more.

Amber said...

that illustration is so cute, what a nice friend you have

Ed said...

Bahaha the drawings!

MySpecialAgent said...

Love that nail polish you're wearing in the letter pic.

Rachel said...

LOL, cute drawings!

jen said...

love the new bow tie and the button idea is very cute. can't wait to see more of them!!

Anonymous said...

GAH! are you moving out here anytime soon? we need to meet and hang out!