NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

toile bow tie finished!

I finished my toile fabric shabby chic bow tie #2 (click here to see my first one!) a couple days ago and last night it was featured in The Conversationalist (a short film I acted in, casted, and also costume designed for!)
One of my friends, Laura King wore it with an ADORABLE vintage dark navy and white striped blouse with a light brown belt around the natural waist, skinny jeans and little red felt princess flats! She played a barista in the film. I actually played, "Bitchy Lady." haha! It was hard to be bitchy to the sweet actress because I love her (but it wasn't too hard ;P)
Also, I am very proud to have my vintage bow tie DIY featured on Frankie Magazine's blog!
If you please, hop on over to Frankie Magazine to check it out, here! (expired link, now)
Thank you so much, Frankie Magazine!
love, polly :)

13 comments:

Yajaira said...

nice bow

Rachel said...

It's fantastic fabric, I'm sure it'll look really cute with a bunch of different outfits. :D

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

I wish I had outfits to wear that with. so cute!


http://www.abrilliantmelody.com

Karen said...

Funky & fun!! Congrats on your feature, too!:>

Jessie said...

Love the bow, you sound like your one busy girl! Congrats!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

that toile bow tie is so awesome! and I definitely need to check out your little DIY---congrats on the feature lady :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Anupriya DG said...

Congratulations on all your achievements!!! Lovely bow tie!! :)

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

That bow is amazing! So unique. Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! <3

Laura said...

I adore bowties! and this is definitely no exception :) I've been craving to make my own bowtie for awhile but now that I am 6 hours away from my sewing machine its pretty hard :( I will do this tutorial as soon as we're united!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! It's actually quite inspiring and I may just have to give your tutorial a try!

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Well done on getting featured, i lurve the bowtie and the little tassely pompoms :D i want to see this film too, i bet its great!
xxxxxxx
ps
Oh i'd love for you to post about my flower scans too! That's so kind of you!

Maria Elyse said...

Ohmygoodness- that bow-tie is beautiful! It totally gives me outfit inspirations... :D

-- Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

noura. said...

this is so fantastic!