NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

new bow tie en route & a peek at my new studio!

Here is a peek at the fabric I am making my newest bow tie with and the trimming I am using on the edges! My mom had a HUGE bucket full of fabric she kept yelling at me to sort through over the break.. and this fabric was one of those in her bin! <3
If you'd like to see my DIY on how to make a vintage bow tie you can click here!
Here is a tiny peek at my new studio! Since moving I have felt a weight has been lifted and I enjoy life so much more now. One of the simple pleasures of my life right now is that I get to use an empty bedroom in my house as a studio!
It's a lovely Tuesday so far..
love, polly ;D

9 comments:

Yajaira said...

love the red tie..
you have great stuff in your apt..
is great having your own place...

Rachel said...

I love that fabric! :D

kimbirdy said...

i love your bowties! what a fun project.

Alice Mary said...

Glad to hear you're feeling happy! I am so jealous of your studio (and head) space... :p

Ed said...

I love that avocado painting. Very awesome! And lovely fabric. I think I may make a tie for my boyfriend :)

MySpecialAgent said...

Glad you are happier. Love the bow tie.
I might soon be single again and it terrifies me.

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

This is my first time at your site and I love everything about it! Love that song!

If you get a chance, check out my giveaway

http://www.abrilliantmelody.com/2011/01/giveaway.html

BonAndChi said...

The bowtie is looking great! :)
And hope the move was smooth~ and glad to hear you're doing well~ :3

Vanessa said...

Your studio looks beautiful so far- is that an avocado painting? Did you do that one yourself? :)

Can't wait to see the whole thing; hopefully one day I can have a studio of my own, too.