NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

what isn't nature

Lately, my friend Nathan Adhikari has been asking me to call him when I felt like taking some photos, but it hasn't worked out just yet. He happily agreed to the shoot when I called him last Saturday, however, we realized we had a problem: he and I both don't have cars. Basically out of nowhere, my friend Charlie Lubeck waltzed in through the door of my room and I remembered that he had a car...
So, to continue the story, Charlie lets Nathan and I take his car to the sculpture park in Champaign. There was another problem, however. It requires a breathalizer. Yes, you must suck, blow, and suck once more into the breathalizer to start the car and keep it running. I was driving.. so if you can only imagine me blowing and sucking and blowing into this ridiculous device, I hope you are laughing out loud right now. It was one of the funniest days in a long time. Despite the obstacles, we managed to have a great day and got some wonderful shots.
This is my friend Nathan Adhikari and I :)
Nathan's friend, Stephanie Lee snapped all of these. She showed up and was so very sweet :)
Nathan hasn't finished editing the photos he took of me, yet. Those are soon to come!
have a lovely Wednesday! Tomorrow is my LAST FINAL!
Please don't forget to enter the LDC designs giveaway! It's adorable :)
love, polly 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! The colours are great. Love your parasol too =) x

Two Happy Hearts said...

how cute! you look adorable. and yes, i was laughing at loud at your story. how ridiculous!!

Ed said...

I love these! The colours are gorgeous!!

Cailin´s Place said...

super!!!
Kisses!

www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

Tawnie. said...

Love the pictures of you! :) good luck on your finals! <3

Cel said...

Hah, sounds like quite the adventure just to get some photos :) I can't wait to see more, these are so lovely!

Putdar said...

You have pretty hair. Thanks for following my blog. It means a lot =]

kimbirdy said...

awesome photos and an awesome story. and congrats on almost being done! good luck tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Aww all the photos are lovely! it looks like you had great fun at the photoshoot! :)

b said...

those are beautiful photos, and i love your new design up top!

ps i gave you the versatile blogger award, check here to see what it is! http://bit.ly/kHI9W4

<3b

Amelia said...

adorable! love that dress, you look gorgeous.

stephanie said...

polly! these are amazing. you are absolutely stunning in every way.

Gracey said...

you looked so pretty in that dress :) it's very 'polly'!

oomph. said...

the photos are beautiful...all the colors are so vibrant...your lips, your dress, the grass. funny story...this is one of the great "memories" you will be able to re-tell...

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Maria Elyse said...

Bahaha, good story, good story... ;D Pictures turned out wonderfully, can't wait to see the others! :)

Oh, and I really like the new photos in your header! :)

xoxo
Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Claire Hart said...

these photos are so pretty dear!!! you look gorgeous :)

cannot wait to see the rest :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Polly! I just discovered your blog. You're a lovelier human every day. -Blood

Luxi said...

gorgeous ,I missed your blog and your tattoo is just perfectly placed and so chic

LuvLux
xxx

Anonymous said...

D'aww, very lovely photos as always :) You are such a pretty lady!

Yajaira said...

cute top
love the new header - cute

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

These are delightful, Miss Polly! I'm glad the car was forthcoming and the breathilizer was passed (wtf?) ; ) I particularly love the photo where you're looking into the suitcase!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

way late in the game, but couldn't not comment here b/c these are just so gosh darn stunning Polly! fab shoot and i had to laugh about the car story. i've never been in a car like that, hilarious indeed!

you are gorgeous, love the red on you & green grass. congrats on that finals wrap up too. ANNNND this new header is fab-tastical. well done lades, nice new beaut to admire. ♥