NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

what isn't nature//round two

My friends, Nathan Adhikari has struck photography gold again.. and by this I mean every single photo he takes is amazing. This day was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS in every way possible. If you'd like to see the first half of these photos taken by the lovely Stephanie Lee and hear the story that goes along with them.. it's quite funny, actually! Click here :)
My shoes were so very muddy after these running shots!
I'm going into training for my first day at Dandelion Vintage today! I got hired right on the spot yesterday! It totally made my day! Be back soon with more stories♥
outfit details- taupe heels from Modcloth
suitcase, blue blazer, skirt modified into a dress all vintage from Salvation Army,
 gold vintage belt from Salvation Army, $1, 
umbrella- $1 at Salvation Army 
hat- vintage, handed down to me from my mother :)
love, polly :)

15 comments:

Two Happy Hearts said...

beauuuutiful! i love these shots. and congrats on your new job! sounds like a dream.

Anastasia said...

Too cute ma'am! It's so green dude it's a dead grey nightmare here. The rest of the world baffles me sometimes!

gee said...

yap, these are amazing and beautiful.
the running shot is my favorite.
i have ruined so many shoes with outfit pictures..haha.
xoox

Amber said...

I love your pose in that first shot with your leg kicked up. Very cute

jen said...

you look stunning! i love these shots..not really sure i can pick a favorite!

rachel said...

beautiful pictures... i LOVE them all... you are so photogenic... I am in love with your umbrella too

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the one of you running. These are such beautiful shots! =) x

* said...

beautiful shots, as always the suitcases are great.

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

i think that shot of you running away, holding onto your hat is the best ever! the whole composition is brill but hope those pretty kicks got a good cleaning afterwards. baha! what a fun filled day, your theatrical spirit shines through in every photo. awesome idea for the skirt/dress re-style, clever girl. lovely, so lovely!

no surprise they scooped you up that fast, they could see a good thing walking through the door. happy job wishes. xo ♥

Amelia said...

you are way too gorgeous love :)

Anonymous said...

This photoshoot is such an inspiration! I am going to post it to me fb.. Can I feature it on my blog?

xx
Jessica

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! You look so lovely & i love the work your friend did! And i love your outfit!!!

Opal Wells said...

I have lost so many shoes because of on location shoots. These photos are totally worth it. You are stunning. I am so glad to have found your blog. following for sure.

jenni wells of stop making sense
jenniwells.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

awesome awesome shots , u are so beautiful Polly

i want to rob away your hat , the dress ! and your shoes

:)

Liz Franco said...

These are amazing!