NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Tuesday

Favorite 2017 Posts

2017 was another great year as a freelance floral designer in Chicago. I dabbled in wardrobe crew and wardrobe styling throughout the year and managed to travel to New Orleans for the first time. I started taking prerequisites to apply to a diagnostic medical sonography degree starting Fall 2019.  I hope to travel even more in 2018 and I really enjoyed the biology classes I took in the past year. I designed 3 weddings solo and each was so special and taught me something unique and different. It's really hard for me to believe that 2018 marks the turn of 10 years of blogging! I was 18 when I started this blog in high school and I'm so fortunate to be part of such a supportive and friendly blogging community. I have met so many amazing people through blogging and I am so thankful. Happy New year to all, thanks for being here! I would love to hear about your New Years Resolutions for 2018 in the comments below! XO .
Love, Polly

2 comments:

Savitha said...

Nice Blog. Looking stylish in lovely fashion week dress.Such a fabulous and Perfect Outfit. I like this Blog.Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Kurtas.

https://www.unnatisilks.com/

Nancy said...

Hi Paulie!

I've read that you like to apply to a diagnostic medical sonography degree in fall 2019. I’ve recently started an online lecture in Point of Care Ultrasound: https://www.123sonography.com/point-of-care-ultrasound