NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Monday

Paulie Antiques Floral Work Lately

One of my friends from college Clara (from my 2013 Paulie Antiques Lookbook) hired me to design a birthday arrangement for her sister and it and it was so much fun! Proteas are always a must and I've been really obsessed with mixing leatherleaf ferns and tree ferns lately because they both last a long time. Finger acacia season has been amazing because I haven't worked with it before this year and it dries so well. It smells heavenly and is truly one of my most favorite foliages! Happy Monday! 
love, polly

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

OMG obsessed with this arrangement! ♥♥♥ What an amazing job!

Happy Spring!
xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
THE KAWAII PLANET

awhite said...

Such a pretty arrangement!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Paulie Antiques said...
This comment has been removed by the author.