NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Saturday

Paulie Antiques Floral Design Workshop

 Today I taught a floral design workshop to two amazing humans and it was so fun! I bought some of my favorite "wildflowers" like this red bottle brush fuzzy protea and pink scabiosa as well as fluffy tree fern and these amazing purple tulips I've been obsessed with lately. I found a gorgeous and full pink wax flower that smelled so amazing and finished it off with peach hypericum berries. Teaching them to cut stems and strip leaves before putting them into the arrangement was fun and I wish I could teach classes like this every weekend! They also brought mimosas and I bought goat cheese with strawberries and pretzel chips with hummus. What a great Saturday! Thank you so much E & S!



love, polly

1 comment:

Livia Pangdoko said...

so beautiful <3

xx,
www.liviapangdoko.com