NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Outfit: Spring Magnolia

When I stepped out for this shoot yesterday IT WAS FREEZING! I thought my thick pink sweater with a long sleeve blouse under would be enough if not more than enough! The weather just fluctuates so much here in Chicago springtime! I always seem to be under-dressing or over-dressing due to this fact! Anyway, I wanted an all- pink look to honor the Magnolia tree blooming down the street from my studio because Magnolias make me overwhelmingly happy! Their blooming cycle is unbelievably short, but I'm glad I got to bask in it's glory for a bit yesterday :) Are you guys enjoying spring? The redbud trees here have just started blooming and I'm planning to take some snippings from the trees so I can press them in books! 
Outfit Details:
Pink knit sweater & frilly pink blouse underneath, belt: Salvation Army
Skirt, tights, heels: American Apparel
Sparkly bow: H-Mart 
nails painted by: Cuticle Salon
love, polly

6 comments:

Katie Selt said...

You look so gorgeous! I love that blouse and sweater together, it's perfect!

Midwest Springs are the most inconsistent, I can relate to you there!

Katie | Katie Like Me

Sarah said...

That tree is stunning and you are a vision in pink! <3 xo

Andyandra said...

So beautiful! You look like a doll!
xox

New posts on my blog:
http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/04/monochrome-ruffles.html
http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/04/currently-crushing-2.html

Amanda said...

I love this outfit!! I hear you on the fluctuating weather, I hope it becomes more dependable soon!

Vikee said...

Beautiful pictures
You look amazing
Fabulous outfit

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Lavender and Twill said...

There is something so whimsical and delightful about the magnolias combined with the pastel confection dream of an ensemble you are wearing here... I love themed fashions and this one is perfectly spring-y! ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill