NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Outfit: Keep on Moving

I'm not sure what got into me yesterday, but it was probably the 60 degree weather in Chicago with light winds and the beautiful golden hour right down the street from my little studio. I was out handing out flyers for my friend Basia who owns a nail salon in my apartment building and the weather got us up in a sweat. I was thinking how perfect the weather was for a photo-shoot. I ran to Jewel Osco and bought some yellow alstromeria, green trick dianthus and stargazer lilies and combined them with some mimosa that had previously dried from weeks before. I met up with my neighbor Will and we walked to Montrose Boardwalk for some shots. Thanks, Will! :)
Outfit Details: tights & nail polish- American Apparel
hat- c/o Choies
Sunglasses- Ray Ban
Boots, skirt, blouse- thrifted
Jacket- gift from Rachael Soglin 
Nails painted by Cuticle Salon
love, polly

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your colour pallet here! It's vintage mixed with just the right amount of crazy! :D <3

http://theemeraldruby.com

Chrissy said...

Brilliant colors, love the look thanks for sharing! :)

best,
Chrissy of crashbeauty.com

Amanda said...

I love this outfit it is so bright and cheery! The orange lipstick is so cute, my favourite lipstick is definitely my orange! You put together the most beautiful flower bouquets <3
http://welcometoflipsville.blogspot.ca/

Andyandra said...

So cute and colorful!
xx

http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/03/how-to-wear-bomber-jacket.html

Unknown said...

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. This is an extremely smartly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.nautical lights

Vikee said...

You look stunning
Beautiful outfit

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com