NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Wednesday

Best Friends Photo Shoot

It's crazy to think that Lauren and I have been friends for 20 years now! We met in Little Miss Christian County 1995 (a beauty pageant) when I was 5 and she was 4. Her face might seem familiar to you because we filmed The Best Friend Tag on my Youtube channel. If you haven't seen it, check it out! Thank you to Nathan Adhikari and Sarah Kim for making these photos possible. I love you two! I can't wait to be a bridesmaid in your wedding.
love, polly

3 comments:

Purple said...

I love these photos & its amazing you two have been friends for so long!

Also, whenever you're in NYC next you have to let me photograph you. Okay? Okay. <3

Anupriya DG said...

Your friend's a stunner!!! Such cute pictures of you two! :)

Crissy said...

These are such beautiful photos! I love the smiles :D