NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Visiting the Brooklyn Flea & New York City Lately

 Life has been very kind to me the past couple months here in New York City. I love to see my friends and meet new ones. Adventures with these wonderful people are what I value the most. New York really is all about the wonderful people living here. It has really opened up my heart so wide. 
 My friend Nibia visiting from Puerto Rico after a Swedish Coffee Bar and before thrifting her a rainbow shirt from Buffalo Exchange
 Nibia and I traveled to the West Village to have our Tarot Cards read........
 Nibia having her Tarot read.
 Visiting Serendipity 3 on the East Side with my friend Patrick. This was Andy Warhol's venue for his first exhibition and his favorite cafe. So- naturally, I got his favorite order- Lemon Ice Box Pie and Frozen Hot Chocolate. This place is seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lavender on Madison Avenue.
I've been working every day at the iLuminate Costume Shop in Brooklyn, NY.
Brunch and adventuring with Hannah.
Visiting the Brooklyn Flea Market yesterday with my friend Jesse. Have you been to the Brooklyn Flea? It's overwhelming at first- but so much fun!
love, polly

8 comments:

Becky Bedbug said...

What lovely photos, and your outfit is gorgeous!

Becky
xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful day with you! I can't wait to visit the Brooklyn flea market!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Sophie said...

I have heard so much about the frozen hot chocolate, I really want to try it! Hopefully someone will start making it in England :) Looks like you're having loads of fun! xxx

I left my heart in Miami

Angi Solle said...

Looks like your having the time of your life! Awesome pictures!

cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

Photostorming said...

I visited this flea market but I didn't find anything, there are many options though :)
but it's worth to see its atmosphere and new artists' creations in addition to antique and vintage items.

Bisma Rauf said...

Lovely pics :)

New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/fashion-accessories-by-born-pretty-store.html

Anonymous said...

I feel like im missing out on so much not visiting NYC! I definitely need to make a trip up there soon! Such lovely photos. Looks like you're enjoying your time in New York so far!

http://mariedarling.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those succulents are so cute!